Monday, April 10, 2017

Summer Swimming Lessons

Its officially Summer 2017!

I have a four year old son - outgoing, active, and just full of life - that I need to arrange for a line up of exciting yet educational summer workshops. 

The adventurist in me made the first pick very easy - swimming lessons! So I surfed the web, inquired and checked out a few venues and I decided to go with Bert Lozada Swim School. 

I chose to go with a rather "branded" swim school, hopefully to increase the chances of my son learning to swim faster, better. 

Another reason for the choice is that they offer lessons at the poolside of Novotel in Araneta Center, Quezon City. And yesterday I headed out to enroll him. 

Modern, hip, classy lobby of Novotel 
Simply inquire at the Front Desk and they will graciously assist you to the 6th Level, where the poolside is located (and where the Bert Lozada Swim School Booth is). 

As you exit the elevator, a short walk will take you past the fitness center and leads straight to the beautiful poolside of Novotel. 



  

Its easy to locate the booth as it it just to the right as you enter the poolside. 

I was able to talk to Rica, one of their staff. Enlisting my son was really fast and easy.

 

 I guess the only hassle you will encounter is that payment has to be made at the front desk. Hence, you would have to go back down to make the payment then go back up to the booth for the release of the ID Card and some forms. 

As for the rate, it is PhP4,500 for ten sessions plus PhP500 Annual Registration Fee. 

I was advised also that as lessons start on May 3, we need to bring the ff:
  1. Towel
  2. One piece 1x1 photo of student
  3. Three pieces 2x2 photo of student
  4. Proper swimwear, rashguard is optional
  5. Goggles
  6. Standard size kick board
Special Value Alert! The ID Card grants you 5% Discount at Speedo stores, and there's one at Gateway Mall. 

Here is their flyer for those who want a lil bit more details: 



Additional info, I enrolled yesterday, April 8, and the next open slot is already at Batch 3 which starts on May 3. 

I'm excited to see my son learn to swim! Life skills! ✔️

No comments:

Post a Comment